Why do your DNA test?
Are you related to a well-known historical figure?
Are you related to the first settlers in Europe, before the beginning of the Ice Age? Perhaps your ancestors were visitors from Asia or North Africa?
Discover this and more by ordering your DNA Test.
How are the DNA samples collected?
Collecting the DNA is non-invasive and pain-free. You receive four swabs, which you rub against the inside of the cheeks.
Our courier picks it up from you when you´re ready and delivers it to the laboratory.
Ancestry by DNA Test
- A simple to use DNA sample collection kit.
- A personalised Ancestry Test Certificate detailing your ancestral profile.
- A comprehensive manual that explains your results, with additional information about ancestry testing and human migration history.
- This is the only test of its kind in the world!
Maternal Lineage DNA Test
- Your personal haplogroup description.
- Personalised map outlining your ancestors' journey and where they first settled in the ancient world.
- Your mtDNA raw data.
- Facts about your haplogroup, eg. which parts of the world you can find your "genetic cousins" and prominent people who share the same haplogroup as you.
Paternal Lineage DNA Test
- Designation of your haplogroup.
- Personalised map showing your ancestors' journey and where they first settled in the ancient world.
- Your Y-STR profile (raw data).
- Facts about your haplogroup, eg. which parts of the world you can find your "genetic cousins" and prominent people who share the same haplogroup as you do.
Note: Women will have to submit a paternal relative's DNA sample such as your father, brother or grandfather.
DNA Testing in South Africa, brought to you by Ancestry24
Please Note: We do not do deliveires outside SA