We regret to advise that the Ancestry24 business will close on 28 February 2013.
After this date, the web-site www.ancestry24.co.za will cease to function.
With regard to any premium subscription, which was planned to continue past 28 February 2013, we will be refunding the entire subscription amount that you paid to us.
This effectively means that you will have been able to utilize the premium access at no charge during the portion of your subscription that is expired at 28 February 2013.
We trust this relieves the inconvenience.
The refund mechanism will be in the same manner as you paid.
n other words:
- If you originally paid by credit card then the refund will be done in the same manner.
- if you originally paid by electronic bank transfer then the refund will be done via our ABSA bank account.
These refunds will be effected to your account during January / February 2013.
Full access to Ancestry24 will, however, remain available to all users until the 28th February 2013.
During this time:
- no further new content, paid subscriptions nor new users will be added.
- no further development nor activation of family trees will done.
- for any member who does not have a backup of their family tree, we will be able to provide a text version (not a GEDCOM file) on request. You will need to provide us with your user name and email address so we can facilitate your request.
I will still personally be available during this time to answer any queries or provide help where needed on genealogical matters.
We thank you for your support and understanding.
Heather, Andrea and the Ancestry24 Team
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.